Volunteer with us!
*Please note, by clicking the links above, you will be redirected to MyImpactPage.
Contact us at email@example.com.
Download the new MyImpact app! For quick access to volunteer signup, scheduling, and more, search “My Impact” on your mobile device.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!
We are currently looking for volunteers to help at the 2021 Honens Festival.
- Guest Experience RepresentativesGreets audience; educates new audience members about Honens and the Festival; audience counting at Open Air; assists with waste management and sanitization. Approximately a four hour shift.
- RoamerApproaches passersby to provide information about Honens and the Festival; Encourages people to enjoy the music. Approximately a two to four hour shift.
- Strike Crew MembersLate night shift to reset Legion tables and chairs. Approximately a two hour shift.
- Will Call /Shop AttendantsSells tickets to performances at the door; transitions Will Call table to Shop once performance starts; manages table (including setup and teardown); sells Honens merchandise, processes cash / debit / credit sales. Approximately a three to four shift.
- UshersGreets audience members as they arrive at concert venues; scans tickets as audience members enter; educates new audience members about Honens and the Festival. Approximately a two or three hour shift.
- VIP AssistantsGreets and assists VIP guests to reserved seating; passes out programs; educates new audience members about Honens and the Festival. Approximately a two to four hour shift.
- and more!
Maximum three shifts.
This year, we will not do a formal orientation. Instead, volunteers will gather at the beginning of each shift for a brief meeting to go over roles and responsibilities.
This exciting opportunity gives you the chance to listen to live music, meet new friends, gain valuable experience, and have fun! Sign up now!